FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 23, 2012
Free Ticket Give-A-Ways for WMU’s Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding
Kalamazoo, Mich. – Consumers Credit Union is partnering with WMU’s University Theatre and Millennium Restaurant Group to present the dynamic, highly entertaining production of Tony ‘N Tina’s Wedding. The audience will have in store a wonderful comedy about Tony and Tina’s hysterical big-family wedding, plus enjoy an authentic Italian dinner prepared by Cityscape.
Consumers members are encouraged to join the fun by sharing their “tips” for wedded bliss with the lucky couple – while having the chance to win a pair of dinner theater tickets to the show!
Members can enter the drawing for Tony and Tina tickets at facebook.com/ConsumersCU or the credit union’s blog at ConsumersCU.wordpress.com. Two sets of tickets will be given away before opening day. Some restrictions apply. Tony ‘N Tina’s Wedding will be playing at Cityscape in downtown Kalamazoo, March 29 – April 15, 2012.
Quick Tips For Wedded Bliss…
- Learn to have fun without a lot of money.
- Pay attention to your partner’s financial habits.
- Discuss your dreams and goals (and put them in writing.)
- Plan carefully before you borrow with your beloved.
- Choose to focus on the positives rather than the negatives.
- Be fair… decide in advance how you will manage your money.
- Never assume.
- Focus on a spending budget (before you say I do!)
- Compliment more than you criticize.
- Commit to stay calm.
- Learn to understand each other and embrace your differences.
Learn more about the show at: http://www.wmich.edu/theatre/2011/07/tony-n-tinas-wedding/