Helping Members With Student Loans
One of the CUs I work with is focusing on student loans – privately funded through the credit union. I love that you can even finance past due tuition through this program. All of the CUs I’ve prepared copy for encourage members to fully exhaust all resources for financial aid and grants before applying for private funds. Securing free money first is always the better option!
FROM MY WORK WITH MPI
As college costs continue to escalate, we can assist with your dream of obtaining a quality education. We offer several flexible Student Loan options, including deferment of principal until after you graduate. First, review all possibilities for financial aid, federal loans, and grants. Then go to our website and apply. We can fund all qualified education expenses, including tuition, room and board, books, computers, even past due tuition bills. And, we’ll reward you for academic achievement!
Student Loans Easy On Your Budget:
• Competitive rates based on credit history, GPA, course study, school, class standing, and year of study.
• Borrow $2,000 to $30,000 per academic year.
• 30-day no-fee return option with zero penalty.
• No prepayment penalties or organization fees.
• Pay the amount of interest in full each month OR just $25 each month.
• Defer full principal and interest payments until 6 months after graduation.
Let us help you get the education you deserve. Learn more at http://www.xyzcu.com.
Leave a Reply