FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 20, 2012
Holland, Mich. – Consumers Credit Union is hosting a FREE First Time Home Buyer Seminar at its Riley Street location, 12705 Riley Street, Holland, on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 6pm. All are welcome to attend this free workshop offering information relevant for any prospective home buyer.
Consumers Credit Union’s own Mark Simonson, Mortgage Loan Officer, will host the event along with special guest speaker, Realtor, Taressa Sprick. The session will cover a variety of topics, with attendees learning how its possible to own a home for less than the cost of renting.
Additional topics include:
- Mortgage loan approval process
- Amount needed for a down payment
- What is needed for the lender
- Working with a realtor
- How to find a home to buy
- Making an offer on a property
- Importance of a home inspection
All are welcome to attend. To RSVP, visit ConsumersCU.org/seminars or call 800.991.2221.