An excerpt from
Cultivate SEG Relationships
- Connect with SEG liaisons; get a foothold within HR but also with other employees.
- Get as many CU advocates as possible and develop incentives just for them.
- Provide liaisons with inside information, i.e. a sneak peek at an upcoming promotion.
- Invite liaisons to be part of focus groups; invite them to volunteer at the credit union; engage them in your line of business.
- Develop branded communications; do monthly email blasts; use bulletin boards; be part of the employee intranet site.
- Visit often; be a visible part of the workplace.
- Integrate the CU in SEG activities; take part in the same community events; be visible to staff and executives.
– See more at: http://www.cumanagement.org/article/view/id/Cultivate-SEG-Relationships#sthash.WWeq3Gwz.dpuf